Home » About Us » FAQ

Frequently Asked Questions



What does the County Government offer as an incentive to investors?

  1. Land for lease, Accesibility to Power, Water and other utilities.
  2. Goodwill through KCIDA support.
  3. licensing rates.

What is the point of entry for an investor into Kakamega County?

The Kakamega County Investment and Development Agency.

What taxes does the County government charge?

  • Business licenses i.e Business permits 
  • Other licenses depending on the nature of investment.

What protection does an investor have against perpetual change of County leadership?

There is a special body (Kakamega County Investment & Development Agency) with mandate of aftercare services and investment sustainability far from political environment.

How does an investor get to know the investment opportunities in Kakamega?

  1. Through our website www.kcida.co.ke
  2. By visiting our offices in Kakamega next to KCB Bank.
  3. Reading our investment publications
  4. Direct calls to our offices through 0705050506

Still Need Help?

Contact us through our email infoinvest@kcida.co.ke